Thursday, December 31, 2009

out with the old in with the new...


and I don't mean I am getting rid of this lovely painting created by my lovely sister-in-law. This will hang where I can see it always. Hopefully one day it will sink in. Though this word did help me last year, I did not focus on it the way I did with words I picked for years passed. I'm thinking of the word for the year 2010 and I'm pretty sure I've got. I'll let you know for sure on the first of our new year!
Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe.

4 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

Happy new year! We hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Got my word.......survival. :-)PGma

Anonymous said...

You topic read?

Kitty said...

what a great sign?! lol.
Happy New Year, Lily! I think your concept of choosing a word for the year is an interesting one. HM!