Friday, May 30, 2008

How many times have you seen this movie?

blow this photo up by clicking on it for a better view of Johnny's hairless chest
I've never taken a photo of a movie on my TV set before. At least if I have, I don't remember doing so. Maybe I was driven to experimentation out of the sheer boredom of watching snippets of this movie one hundred times in the last five days. To say the people in this house love this movie is an understatement. I'm exaggerating. It's not like I ever watch that much TV anyway. It's just that when I do it has to be something planned ahead of time.
It's not that I don't like pirates. How could anyone not like this movie when Johnny Depp is playing the lead pirate?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can watch those movies over and over.
a

dianasfaria.com said...

I know you can!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious, but in my house it would be Chris watching Star Trek the Next Generation over and over and over. Or Josie watching hmmm just about anything she's ever seen over and over. And CJ - let's not even go there. Me? right now I have Disturbia and Transformers Tivo'd and I can watch them every day!

dianasfaria.com said...

I'm not surprised...at all.