Saturday, July 12, 2008

I missed my weight watchers meeting this morning!

Yikes! I can't stand the thought of missing it. I'm writing down what I eat today and I am definitely walking for an hour- at the least.
I've been exercising a lot this week and my hip has been bothering me. I need to commit to more stretches because I don't want to give up running. I am too addicted to the runners high to give that up.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."~ Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

imac said...

Great post, come and help me loose weight lol.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

Pop over and see my SSS Post.

Anonymous said...

On your LI daily photo, the dog you showed probably was trained in Farmingdale, LI. at the State College in Farmingdale. They have a program for seeing people to take the pups home and then when they are housebroken and reach a certain age they begin their training at the college. Guess who.