9. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, misuses of the past. Negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
10. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class...but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
11. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a layman, and dinner like a beggar.
12. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
13. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
14. Don't take yourself seriously. No one else does. ( I love this one.)
More to follow soon from "Tips for an exceptional, Superb and Powerful Life".
& just a photo from my Vermont trip. I can't believe it was two weeks ago already!
I wanted to show you this because I think it really captures the feel of what it was like being there.
please click on photo to enlarge for greater details.