Monday, January 4, 2010

sorry for the delay!



c r e a t i v e



or... p r o d u c t i v e

I was torn between two words! I thought for sure I had made up my mind (creative) and then another popped into my head that seemed so right and so perfect for how I felt. the only problem is, it (productive) doesn't sound like the type of word you could do a twenty minute meditation on. & I am always happiest when I am doing something that makes me feel like I am a productive member of society. What was I to do? So then I thought, if my new word is to be my mantra for the year then I better pick a word I at least like the sound of and that is when I thought of the third word which really is a combination between the two. If I focus on the word "create", then it is most likely I will not only be productive, I will also be "creative" in my productivity. So without further ado my new word for 2010 is definitely...


~ C R E A T E ~

4 comments:

Kitty said...

awesome word. It should be in there somewhere every year!

Anonymous said...

Love your word and your thought process on how it will bring you to productivity and creativity~
SS

MuseSwings said...

definitely! It's a good word! I hope your year is definitely a good one

MmeBenaut said...

I don't know how you did it but the symbols look lovely. I'd like to do a little creating once I finish with the organising!!