Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 5

OK,...so yesterday I didn't do so hot with my eating. It wasn't the worst of days but it certainly wasn't the best. If I had any "extra" points/calories leftover to use other than my allotment for the day-it wouldn't have been so bad, however I consumed them over this past weekend celebrating 3 birthdays. & we all know, if you are ever invited to a birthday party you must always do as Master Shakespeare commands us too-& I quote from his glorious Twelfth Night


"Dost thou think, because thou art virtuos, there shall be no more cakes and ale?"


So there you have it-I am virtuos & willing so I shall get to where I need to be. Today is a new day & I am happy to continue my journey gaining strength from yesterdays mistakes.




I think I shan't eat over my daily allotment when I start my new week this Saturday. This way I can be virtuos while imbibing with family & friends this Thanksgiving as I gobble down my "extra" 2100 calories. Uhmm-yummy, I can't wait!

No comments: