Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"It takes a long time to grow young."-Picasso

I just can't seem to move as quick as I need to get all that I want to get done before winter is over & then I'll never finish the inside house projects until next winter sometime & that will not be a good thing...

Oh woe is me, we all should have such problems. So I leave you with these gifts I received on my birthday I celebrated almost a month ago. I woke up on my day of days thinking hmm...if I could do anything I wanted today on my birthday, what would it be? Then I thought of all the days last Fall I had wanted to take some cloud photographs & never did. So I made sure I had my camera with me the entire day & I felt like my wish was granted.


Wala...

Sunrise

There is always one...

God is on the expressway.
To be continued...

No comments: