Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunny blue sky Sunday

What is it with boys & their climbing trees?

I love this trail because there are so many different parts to it that are interesting to look at.

Boys seem to like carrying sticks too.


I like moss in general but I especially love the way God put this moss in with these pretty white rocks. I recreated this nature scene in my garden at home.
These roots cutting across this path seem like steps made by mother nature to accommodate us humanoids.
A row of trees along this ridge serve as a canopy au naturale.

Every time I get to this part I feel like this is where the fairies live. These small trees are low & twisted to the ground. They are on either side of the trail almost like a fence type barrier- where the elves live too...

Peaceful, isn't it?

Part of the old farm.


The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.-Anne Frank









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the moss and the twisty trees-
Josie and CJ always find sticks when we go to the trails and also are always climbing trees although Josie goes for the much lower variety!

Ian France said...

Nice photos mom. I don't even think I realized you were taking those!