Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am so happy David Cook won!!!

I really thought he wouldn't make it. So strangely, when they announced him as the winner it was even more gratifying to watch and then he cried!!! Oh my gosh he is so humble and so talented. We had already decided that if he didn't win we wouldn't be able to watch American Idol next year. So yay!!! now we can!!!!
David Cook you rock!
By the way, I bought these flowers to plant in my flower boxes. They are among my favorites. Truthfully I can not think of any flowers that I don't like. If you look closely you will see some licorice plants here along with some sweet potato vine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M HAPPY YOUR HAPPY. WATCHED A FEW SEASONS BUT THEN DECIDED I WAS TICKED OFF BECAUSE THEY INTERFER WITH HOUSE SO I DON'T WATCH IT ANYMORE. SOME NERVE. SENDING THIS MOSTLY BECAUSE I HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTICE THEY MUST NOT BE GETTING THROUGH. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS ONE. ADVICE FROM YOUR MAMA. AUNTIE

dianasfaria.com said...

Yay! It worked! I was wondering if you might leave a comment someday!
Thanks Auntie
xo

Anonymous said...

I was sure the other David was going to win. I was wrong, I must say the winner was very gracious, I thought I was going to scream when they were taking so long to say who the winner was, there is something masochistic about drawing it out so long. Poor David. Pricilla's G'ma

dianasfaria.com said...

I'm glad Simon apologized to the winner before he won!