Friday, May 23, 2008

tomorrow morning I get weighed again!

I just realized I never reported on my weight loss last week. I lost another pound. I wanted to let you know before I find out the latest loss (hopefully) tomorrow morning.
This evening I purposely ate dinner early so I wouldn't get too hungry and over eat. I am also going to bed early so I'll get enough sleep and won't be too tired all day tomorrow too. I tend to get extra hungry when I don't get enough sleep.
I hope I lost another pound.
Among other things (so you know this isn't all I did), today I worked in my garden for 4 hours and after dinner I went on a bike ride. It was a perfect evening for a bike ride.
Maybe that will help me in the weight loss department.
Sorry this is a boring post. Maybe this photo will make it better. Clouds to me are like flowers. I never get sick of looking at them.

What do you see when you look at this picture?

No comments: