With that said, I have been tagged by Tuscaloosa Daily Photo over at my other blog. I thought I would write about it here since my other blog is more of a photo blog. Apparently people in the blogosphere like to tag each other with a sort of theme that the person tagged can respond too. This is the first time I've been tagged so I will do my best.
The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Lily Hydrangea:
- Lillies and hydrangeas are two of my favorite flowers.
- I've been a vegetarian for almost twenty years and the one time I ate bacon (since I've been a veggie) I wound up in the emergency room the morning after. I'm fine now, but I think that coincidence is quite telling.
- I've been trying to lose 18 pounds since November 2007, so far I've lost 12.
- I'd like to live in Italy for a year or two at some point in my life.
- I love swimming in the ocean and feel quite fortunate that I live so close to one so that I can do so every summer.
- I believe that world peace begins at home.
My soul sister at Quasi Mom
Bettye at 365 Days in Islip
Barbara over at Life around Levittown
Cynthia over at Muse Swings
Lydia at WriterQuake
Anyone else who would like to play along. Just let me know if you do play, so I can visit you and read what you posted!
Love & Peace,