In case you haven't gotten this list in your email, I thought you might appreciate it. I love it. I think I may even have it framed and hung in my bathroom so it is the first thing I see everyday. I'll post a few each day, the list has 34 tips. if anyone knows who wrote this, let me know so that I may give them credit. Until then, thank you whoever you are!
It is called, Tips for an Exceptional, Superb, and Powerful Life...Enjoy!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Always pray and make time to exercise.
4. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and people under the age of six.
5. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat fewer foods that are manufactured.
6. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat broccoli, almonds and walnuts.
7. Try to make at least three people smile each day. (I love this one, it always make me happy when I do it)
Pretty good stuff eh?
To be continued...