Monday, April 7, 2008

Still running, still losing...

but not that much. .4 pounds this last Saturday at my weight watchers meeting! So at least I am not gaining. I had a weird last part of winter this year with the whole weight loss thing. I am still following the plan-I just haven't been as good at it as I was the first 2 &1/2 months. I find I always gain weight the weeks I skip a meeting. Last week I set a goal to earn 35 activity points. I think I earned 25. Not too shabby. Earning those points for me would mean either walking a little over an hour or running for about 34 minutes five separate times. I definitely feel better because of it. Though running today was fairly brutal. Probably because I didn't get much sleep last night. I did have fun running on the beach with Ian yesterday. I'm going walking tomorrow.
It was very cold on the beach.

Please click on the photos to see more detail. The colors look cool.

No comments: