Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the good news...

is that I lost 2 pounds. I'm not going to be getting all excited over this because everything depends on how I do the next three days, including today. I was very surprised when I got on the scale this morning because other than walking Priscilla, I didn't get to exercise yesterday. I also only journaled half of my days food intake which included 4 milk chocolate malt balls. Yes, my will was very weak. Though I was keeping track in my head as far as what food I ate, I just couldn't seem to write it down.
Anyway, today I have a better plan that will include a nice long run as well as some possible weight lifting (thanks to Kitty's encouragement) after dinner in the privacy of my living room.

Our cat Sylvia, isn't she pretty?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is gorgeous, seems she likes to pose for pictures. Sylvia is a lady, cool calm and collected. I like the way she shows Priscilla who's boss. :-)

tr3nta said...

She is beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you D!As for journaling the best thing is that you are being honest about what you are eating - sometimes you just need that one thing and I think 4 is quite controlled in the wrong frame of mind I would definitely eat more than 4! So kudos woman! Keep it up.
Lisa

Kitty said...

what a beautiful animal?! She is gorgeous!

great for you! I hope it goes well. I zone out sometimes that I lose track when I count between numbers. That's nuts, isn't it?

baby steps. Looks like it's all leading to a good headspace.